Monday 16 November 2009

Shoegazer Creative: Coming soon...

I've been busy this weekend making more stock for my soon-to-open Etsy shop. I've been making heavilly embelished discs that can be worn as a coursage/brooch or strung with ribbon and hung as an all-year-round hanging decoartion. These take hours to make and incorporate vintage watch faces, new and old sequins, beads, acrylic flowers, silver flowers and filigrees, and buttons sourced from the finest flea markets, antique fairs and even my grandma's old button tin. Here's a sneak peak at one:


As you can see, there is both a brooch fixture and a loop of vintage velvet ribbon on the back of the piece making it versatile. As well as these, which will come in a range of colour schemes, I'm also working on some jewellery including some miniture bib necklaces (in a similar style to the above decorations) for those of you who want to make a statement rather than a STATEMENT. 
Hopefully the shop will be open within the next few weeks so please do check back here for updates and let me know in the comments box what you think of the pictures. I really do appreciate all feedback :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin