Friday 17 September 2010

Shoegazer Wordsearch: Peacock

Wordsearch posts are where I will pick a word as a theme, search high and low on the internet for related goodies and then present you with the cream of the crop from my findings, here on this blog. I will try and cover jewellery, homeware, clothing, accessories etc based on or related to the chosen word in some way. Got that? I hope so! Please feel free to suggest themes and words for future Wordsearch posts and I'll do my best to rise to the challenge! This week I've stuck to using Etsy for the finds ...
WORD: PEACOCK
Above: Print by Joojoo
Above: Teacups from SwirlyGarden
Above: Hair clips from cameraSHYphotography
Above: Barette from headbandshoppe
Above: Clutch from puck513
Above: Bustier and skirt from neworleansmagpie
Above: Wall decal from singlestonestudio
Above: Peacock-coloured Antler Bag from richincraft 

Feel free to suggest a word-theme for the next edition of Wordsearch! x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin