Thursday 7 January 2010

Shoegazer Haul!

Here are some things I've come into the posession of recently... mostly christmas presents or sales purchases. Enjoy! x

Above: Vivienne Westwood necklace from Mum and Dad. Gunmetal and gold. I love it so much!


Above: Cath Kidston sewing box with crafting scissors, mouse pin cushion and a needle case. A present from my brother.


Above: Notebooks. The 'Things To Make' one will be perfect as my new crafting ideas notebook!

 
Above: Christopher Deane studded belt dress. So pretty in real life.

Above: Vintage horse decoration found in a flea market in Brighton.

Above: Heaviest necklace ever!? I got this in Denmark. It's lots of plaited strands of black jersey fabric. It's like a scarf and necklace in one!



Above: I picked up this Marc by Marc Jacobs Owl Tote for half price in Liberty's sale <3

And just because I love her... Here is my little dog Lulu sticking her tongue out...

x

1 comment:

Miss Wayward said...

Awesome haul! Love that lil horse decoration.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin