Friday 8 October 2010

Shoegazer's Friday Finds: 8.10.10

Another batch of Friday Finds for you! Art prints, homeware, jewellery and more . . .

.:* Art / Prints *:. 
 Above: Owl in blue monotone, print by Paula Mills (lovelysweetwilliam) – A5 - £7.74
 Above: I Get Dizzy - print from Pretty Little Thieves - £12.90
 Above: I Like to People Watch - print by Katty Maurey
.:* Homeware *:.
Above: Trompe L’Oeil bird cage and bird cage mirror both from Angel At My Table
Above: I love this woven stag cushion and it comes at normal person prices at just £12! I have one and can tell you it is great quality for the price. From Dunelm Mill.
Above: Pretty and bohemian spice rack with hand painted metal jars - from Angel At My Table - £125

.:* MISC *:.
Above: Who says baubles are just for Christmas? These mosaic decorations are from Plumo - £10 each.
Above: Catch yourself a little fabric house sparrow from Abigail Brown. £140
Above and Below: Cake banners! Get yourself a customised cake banner from ReadyGo for £12.90 (or... get some paper, paint and cocktail sticks and DIY! wooo!)
.:*Jewellery*:.
Above and Below: Finally a girl can string a row of terrace houses around her neck without being a BFG! These intricate, unusual and eye-catching pieces are from Australian company Polli.
Above: I am all about rough-cut quartz jewellery right now and love this amethyst necklace from Brilliance Found very very much (edit: so much so I just bought it... oops. There goes my strict "no more unnecessary spending for the rest of the month" rule.)
Above: More laser cut jewellery for you now. These gold owl earrings are from NW3 and available on ASOS for £35.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin