Thursday 20 January 2011

I've been tagged!

The lovely and talented Kat of Kat's Limbo tagged me to complete this little quiz so here are my answers :)

1. What is your dream job?
To set up and run my own magazine, bringing together a really creative team and producing something gorgeous to look at, honest, inspiring and unpretentious to read and something that readers love to keep, revisit and re-read!

2. What is your favourite fragrance for winter?
My favourite fragrance for all times of the year is Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche because it smells clean, fresh, light and luxurious! I’m not a fan of heavy fragrances so this one is perfect.
3. How do you take your tea/coffee?
I don’t. The only hot drink to pass my lips is hot chocolate :) yum!

4. What is your most important beauty secret?
Don’t skimp on skincare! Invest in a good cleanser (I religiously use Liz Earle’s Hot Cloth Cleanser); Find out your skin type so you can buy products to suit.

5. If you had an all-expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Japan! I would LOVE to visit Japan, especially when all the cherry blossom is out. Also Australia to see what all the fuss is about! But, to be honest, anywhere warm, sunny and nice would do as I haven’t been on holiday since 2006! Argh!
6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would they be?
Long, happy, healthy lives for my family and friends (and me please).
Success in my career.
To pass my upcoming driving test!

7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
Hmm, tough one! Lunch I think because of the variety and the fact it can consist of dessert as well (round off your lunch with a little cake or a yoghurt.... WINNER) Heh-heh....mmm, lunch. Om nom nom nom nom.

8. If you were Hello Kitty, what colour hair bow would you wear?
Purple or Gunmetal coloured.

9. What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?
Over-plucked / over-drawn eyebrows and thick, clumpy mascara.

10. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That would be awful! I LOVE jewellery. Why... why would you ask me this? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD? Won't somebody think of the children... *eherm* Probably the silver bracelet I never take off.

11. What one talent do you wish you had?
Dress making / bitchin’ sewing machine skills.
(can't use a sewing machine? just wear a sewing machine round your neck instead... we're all winners here.)

12. Which product will you continue to purchase?
The Liz Earle product I mentioned – since I started using it I have converted both my mum and boyfriend to using it too (well, bf uses the male version)!


13. If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you want to know?
I don’t think I would, I might see something upsetting.


14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Include pictures
I quite liked Sam Riley in the film Control and the Burberry adverts he did. ULTIMATE MIND-CRUSH = Robert Smith of The Cure.

15. What made you start a blog?
I wanted a place to log my creative projects and all the inspirational things I found on my web adventures and to be able to share them with other likeminded folk.
THE END

I hope you found that vaguely interesting and appologise if you didn't!
Thanks to Kat for the tag :)
I tag anyone and everyone who reads this...
x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin